About the Company
Unleashed, LLC is a company established in 2009 and specializes in offering web products and providing web-related services. The company offers helpful web products such as http://www.taxifarefinder.com/ and http://www.muzzleyourguzzle.com.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding TaxiFinder and its application, please write us an email at
Terms of Services
TaxiFinder uses routes and fare calculations provided by applications such as TaxiFareFinder and Google Maps. They are based on calculations and estimates, and they are estimates only. The fares on TaxiFareFinder are based on the published rates provided by the respective municipalities for travel within city limits. If there are no published rates, they are estimated through samplings from multiple local companies.
Various factors, such as construction, traffic, weather, recent rate increases and other unforeseeable events, may impact or alter the fare, routes, and their accuracy. Also, there may be additional charges such as service fees, flat rates, and tolls that the estimator not take into account. POI locations are for your reference and convenience only.
TaxiFinder or Unleashed, LLC does not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. All warranties are hereby disclaimed and TaxiFinder and Unleashed, LLC deny any and all liability for a user's reliance on the information provided which is provided free of charge and for planning purposes only.
The accuracy of Where Am I feature is depended on the GPS capabilities of the mobile device you are using. TaxiFinder or Unleashed, LLC does not guarantee the accuracy of the location.
Yelp is a registered trademark of Yelp! Inc. TaxiFinder does not control or endorse the content provided on Yelp which contains user submitted data. TaxiFinder does not verify the information and reviews provided on Yelp and is not responsible for the availability or contents on Yelp. Your reliance on the reviews and other information provided by Yelp is at your own risk.
We may collect the following types of information:
- - Log information - When you access Unleashed, LLC services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- - User communications - When you send email or other communications to Unleashed, LLC, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
- - Location data - Unleashed, LLC offers location-enabled services. If you use those services, Unleashed, LLC may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID).
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- - Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- - Protect the rights or property of Unleashed, LLC or our users.
Unleashed, LLC processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information outside your own country.
Unleashed, LLC reserves the right to share the personal information collected when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Unleashed, LLC, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Unleashed, LLC employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.